To create a custom URL for your channel, you need at least 100 subscribers, an account that’s at least 30 days old, as well as a profile picture and banner image. … You just kind of have to wait until YouTube makes this option available for your channel.
Why can’t I set custom URL on YouTube?
This is because YouTube has recently updated the criteria that you must meet to be eligible: Have 100 or more subscribers. Be at least 30 days old. Have an uploaded photo as channel icon.
How do you become eligible for a custom URL on YouTube?
To create a custom URL for your channel, your account needs to:
- Have 100 or more subscribers.
- Be at least 30 days old.
- Have an uploaded profile picture.
- Have an uploaded banner image.
Why can’t I change my channel URL?
You need to go into settings (click on your channel icon in the top right and select ‘settings’ from the dropdown. From here, you need to change your display name first. After this, YouTube will then suggest/enable you to make the custom url fit your required channel name…
How do you get 100 subscribers on YouTube?
How to Get Your First 100 Subscribers on YouTube
- Find Your Niche.
- Create a Trailer for Your Channel.
- Write a Compelling “About” Section.
- Promote the Channel on Your Website.
- Use Keywords in Your Video Titles.
- Add a Watermark to Your Videos.
- Embed Videos in Blog Posts.
- Have an Upload Schedule.
How do I get my YouTube channel URL suspended?
Reasons channels or accounts can be terminated:
- Repeated violations of the Community Guidelines or Terms of Service across any form of content (like repeatedly posting abusive, hateful, and/or harassing videos or comments)
- A single case of severe abuse (such as predatory behavior, spam, or pornography)
Why is my YouTube channel URL not working?
Clear your cache, disable your extensions and try again. As a quick reminder, ad-blockers are known to interfere with or even block website scripts. This may break certain YouTube functionalities, including the custom URL option. Don’t forget to check for browser updates as well.
How do I get the URL for my YouTube channel?
To find your channel’s URL:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left Menu, select Customization Basic info.
- Under Channel URL, you can view and copy your Channel URL.