Instagram’s dark mode is responsive to the iOS or Android system settings. If you have dark mode enabled on your device, when you get the new Instagram update you should see that the app automatically switches to a black background with white text.
How do I change my Instagram from black to white?
Here is how you can set it up:
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to Accessibility.
- Select Display & Text Size.
- Choose between the Smart Invert and Classic Invert options. Select one, and the colors on your screen will invert. (The white background will become black, and black letters will appear as white.
Why is my Instagram turning black?
It sounds like a glitch or problem with the app itself. You can try re-starting the app by force closing it and opening it back up. If this does’t fix it, then you should try deleting the app and reinstalling it.
How do you turn off dark mode on Instagram?
- Go to your Android’s Settings.
- Tap on Display.
- From the Display page, you’ll see Dark Mode and Light Mode at the top of the screen. Tap on Light Mode to turn it on.
- Go back to Instagram, and the app should be out of Dark Mode.
- If you still see Dark Mode on Instagram, close the app and reopen it to fix this.
How do I change dark mode back to normal?
1. Google Chrome dark mode change back to normal
- Open your Settings page, from the Start bar and then on the wrench icon.
- Got now to Personalization.
- Click on the left side panel on Colors.
- And change the “Choose your default app mode” now from Dark to Light.
How do you change Instagram to dark on iPhone?
How to get Instagram dark mode on iPhone or iPad
- In Settings, select “Display & Brightness.” Grace Eliza Goodwin/Insider.
- Choose the “Dark” option. Grace Eliza Goodwin/Insider.
- When in dark mode, the Instagram background is black and the text is white. …
- Go to “Display.” …
- Flip the switch next to “Dark theme.”
How do I turn off dark mode?
Turn Dark theme on or off in your phone’s settings
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Display.
- Turn Dark theme on or off.