Step 1: Copy the video URL you want to embed from platforms like YouTube. Step 2: Paste this URL into a tweet. A video preview will appear in the text box. Step 3: Add text as per requirement and click on ‘Tweet’.
How do you embed a YouTube video on Twitter mobile?
To share a YouTube video directly via Twitter, you need only copy the video’s URL and paste it into a tweet. You can copy the URL from the URL bar at the top of your browser, or by right-clicking the video and selecting “Copy video URL.”
How do I embed a video on Twitter android?
- Download and open your Twitter app.
- Go to the twitter video you want to embed on your account.
- Click on the bottom right corner option for sharing. …
- Now on the menu of options that will unfold, click on the “Copy link” option.
- You can start writing your new tweet using.
How do I embed a video on Twitter mobile?
How to embed videos in a tweet
- Copy and paste the URL of the video from the platform that’s hosting the video, like YouTube.
- Paste the URL into a tweet – watch the character limit, as an incomplete link won’t work. You should see an embedded video preview appear in the tweet text box. …
- Add text as wanted, then hit Tweet.
Post the Tweet. Open your preferred mobile app, or begin a new text message. Type or paste the URL into your Tweet. Links will be adjusted with Twitter’s link shortener wherever you post them.
How do I embed a YouTube video?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do you embed tweets on Android?
Simply choose a post you wish to share. Tap on it, and copy the embed code. Then go to your Twitter app’s Twitter box, paste the embed code, type in what ever you have to say about the post. And Tweet!
Can you embed on Twitter?
Click the icon located within the Tweet. From the menu, select Embed Tweet. This will open publish.twitter.com where you can customize the look of the embedded Tweet by clicking set customization options. If the Tweet is a reply to another Tweet, you can check Hide Conversation to hide the original Tweet.
Steps to Share Twitter Video without Retweeting
- Go the tweet with the video you want to share.
- Click on the Share link on the tweet.
- Copy the link to the tweet.
- Click on Create a new tweet.
- Paste and edit the link, replace this part of the link: ‘? …
- The tweet will give clickable credit to the original poster of the video.
Compose a Tweet as normal and then paste the URL link in the Tweet. To ensure you only reshare the video, “/video/1” (without the quotation marks) needs to be added to the end of the pasted URL.
What video formats does Twitter accept?
Twitter video upload requirements
The minimum resolution for Twitter videos is 32 x 32 and the maximum resolution is 1920 x 1200 or 1200 x 1900. Supported formats are MP4 and MOV on the Twitter mobile apps and, on the web, MP4 with H264 format with AAC audio. The maximum file size is 512MB.