Open and log into the Facebook app. Scroll through your Facebook feed or someone else’s timeline and go to the post you want to copy. Tap on the text once to expand it if necessary. You can also press and hold on hyperlinks or tags within the post to copy and paste them elsewhere.
Why can’t I copy posts on Facebook?
Scroll through Facebook until you find a status or a comment that you want to copy, then tap the comment or status in question. You cannot copy photos or videos on Facebook, but any text that you can see can be copied.
How do I copy and paste a video?
How to Copy & Paste Videos
- Browse for your video file(s) that you want to copy and paste. …
- Right click on the file and select “Copy”. …
- Browse for the location you want to paste your video files to. …
- Right-click on the area where you want to paste the video to and select “Paste”.
Why can’t I copy and paste on Facebook iPhone 2019?
Restart your device. If you’re still not able to copy and paste, make sure that you’re on the latest iOS version and the Facebook app is updated.
How do you copy and paste on Facebook on iPhone?
How to copy and paste on Facebook from an Apple iPhone
- Tap and hold the first word in the block of text that will be copied.
- Drag the highlight to cover all of the desired text.
- Tap the “Copy” button.
- In the Facebook (or Facebook Messenger) app, tap the appropriate text field.
How do I copy and paste a Facebook post on my iPad?
How to copy and paste text and images on your iPhone or iPad
- Find the content that you want to copy.
- Tap and hold on the first word for about two seconds. …
- Tap and drag the drag bars until you’ve selected the text you want to copy. …
- In the black pop-up menu, tap “Copy.”
- Go to the app where you want to paste the text.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. Tap Filter, then tap Posts and comments you’re tagged in or Photos you’re tagged in. Tap the content that you’ve been tagged in to open it.
How do I add keywords to my channel?
To add channel keywords, select “YouTube Studio” -> “Settings” -> “Channel” -> “Basic info”. Think of keywords your target audience would search for by reviewing your channel, and types of videos you’re uploading. Summarize those ideas into simple keywords.
How do I copy a video from Facebook onto my iPhone?
To download a Facebook video to your iPhone, tap Share on the video and then Copy Link. Then use the MyMedia app to go to fbdown.net, paste the link, and tap Download the file. Next, go to the Media tab and tap Save to Camera Roll.