Go to your profile and tap below ‘Stories Highlights’. Tap to select the Story (or Stories) you want to add to highlights, then tap ‘Next’. Choose a cover photo and enter a Story name for your highlight, then tap ‘Add’. You can add more photos or videos to your highlight at any time by tapping ‘Edit Highlight’.
How do you add a highlight to your story on Instagram?
Create Highlight from the archived stories
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap Story Highlights below bio.
- Tap the plus icon.
- In the new window, tap and select the stories you want to appear in the Highlight and tap Next.
- Tap ‘Edit Cover’ to choose which story will appear as a Highlight icon or just upload an icon.
How do you add highlights on Instagram without adding to your story?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
Why can’t I add my story to my highlights?
For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive. Later, you can add any past story to your highlight. If that isn’t enabled, you will not be able to use Instagram highlights.
Why can’t I add highlights on Instagram?
If you don’t see the option to add a highlight in your profile, you can do a few things:
- Update Your App. First, make sure you are updated to Instagram version 25. …
- Uninstall And Redownload. If a straight update doesn’t work, a spokesperson for Instagram advises, “try uninstalling the Instagram app.
Can I post a highlight without putting it on my story?
If you are using a smartphone to publish on Instagram, and you are going to add galley photos to the highlights of Instagram, it is possible. However, if you don’t want others to see your stories, but they see your highlights, you should know that you cannot add to highlights without adding to stories.
Stories Highlights appear in a new section on your profile below your bio. To create a highlight, tap the “New” circle at the far left. From there, you can choose any stories from your archive, select a cover for your highlight and give it a name.