First, make sure that you’re logged into your personal Facebook account. From there, navigate to the post on your page that you want to share. Click the “share” button. In the drop-down menu, select “in a group.” Then choose the group you’d like to share it with by typing the name of the group into the text field.
To post on multiple groups at once, follow these steps.
- Add the groups that you want to manage from the third part app dashboard.
- Select the groups.
- Create your posts.
- Schedule the date and time you want to share your post.
- That’s it! You are ready to share your post with several groups at the same time.
How do I post from my business page to a Facebook group?
Either choose your Group from what Facebook surfaces or, if your Group isn’t shown, click “LinkYour Group” Now your Group is linked to your Page. Now when you write in the Group you can do so as your Page rather than as your personal Profile. Click on the drop down in the top right to choose your posting persona!
So, the answer is your group is ‘Closed group’ or ‘Secret group’ as saved in your group settings. To get share button on every post you add, you need to change group settings to ‘Public group’. Follow below steps to make your group a ‘Public group’.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How To Post To Multiple Groups On Facebook Simultaneously? (Updated 2021)
- If you are new, you can SIGN UP by hitting the ‘continue with Facebook’ button. …
- Go ahead and create your post. …
- From the list of your groups given on the left hand side, select all the groups you’d like to publish your post to.
How many Facebook groups can I post to?
Each social network has its own upper and lower limits for publishing or sharing content. A prime example is Facebook, it recommends 5 posts per day as the limit, but 25 is really the upper limit. If you post more than that, they start decreasing the reach of your posts, which as we all know is bad.
How do you cross post in a Facebook group?
Click Settings at the top of your Page. Click Crossposting in the left column. Begin typing the Page’s name or Facebook URL and select it from the list that appears. For Non-Live Videos, both Pages can crosspost each other’s eligible videos by going to the Page’s Publishing Tools > Videos You Can Crosspost.
Can a page post to a group?
Facebook is now allowing some Pages to link to, and post to groups they admin, to bolster community-building. Facebook Groups have seen many great updates in the last 12 months. … “Facebook Groups let people connect with your Page and each other.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.