Go to your Page and click Settings. Click Templates and Tabs in the left column. Click Settings next to the tab you want to remove. Click to select Off.
Go to the any section on the left sidebar of your Facebook page, then hover over the section and a pencil appears. Click Manage Sections. 2. Once you click, a pop-up box will appear for you to reorder the sidebar.
How do I change the tab on a Facebook group?
To add the Groups tab, go to your Facebook page settings and click Edit Page in the left sidebar menu. Scroll to the bottom and click the Add a Tab button. Next, click the Add Tab button to the right of the Groups tab.
How do I add and remove tabs on Facebook?
In This Article
- Choose the Settings link at the top of your Page.
- Click Edit Page (on the left side of the screen) and scroll down to Tabs.
- Click the Settings button to the right of the tab and make your changes. A pop-up window appears.
- Add or remove the tab by selecting the appropriate option. …
- Click Save.
Can you change the order of the tabs on Facebook page?
You can find and rearrange the steps on your Facebook Business Page by simply choosing: settings>templates and tabs, then dragging each business section. You can also hide certain sections by clicking their “settings” and turning them on or off.
How do I remove a community tab on Facebook?
Go to your page and find the About tab on the left. You will see, under General, your list of categories. Find the Community category and click the X next to it to remove it.
Where did the events tab go on Facebook?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Events. Tap Calendar at the top and scroll down.
To reorder tabs and sections:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap …More.
- Tap Edit Page then tap Tabs.
- Tap Reorder.
- Tap and hold next to a tab to move it.
- Tap Done.
How do you rearrange tabs?
- To change the order of your tabs—Drag a tab along the top of the browser window.
- To pin a tab to the left—Right-click the tab and select Pin. …
- To unpin a tab—Right-click the tab and select Unpin.
- To move a tab to a different window—Right-click on the tab and point to Move Tab to New Window.
How do I add a custom tab to my Facebook page 2021?
How to Add a Custom Tab to Your Facebook Page
- Step 1: Create the Content to Display Within Your Custom Tab. …
- Step 2: Log In to Facebook as a Facebook Developer. …
- Step 3: Create and Name Your New Tab. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Facebook Page Tab. …
- Step 5: Add Your New Custom Tab to Your Facebook Page.