How do you post pictures from your phone to Facebook?
How to share a picture to Facebook from your Android photo gallery
- Launch the Photos app from your Home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap a photo you’d like to share to Facebook.
- Tap the Share button. …
- Tap the Facebook button.
- Type or add any information you find pertinent: tag friends, add location, add feelings.
- Tap Post.
Why can’t I post pictures on Facebook from my phone?
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blocked from uploading photos.
How do you post to Facebook from Iphone?
Take a New Photo
- Tap the “Facebook” icon to open it.
- Tap the “Photo” option.
- Choose if you want to “Take Photo or Video.” Your camera app will open.
- Tap the “Camera” icon to take the picture. …
- Tap “Use” to select the photo, or tap “Retake” to take it again.
- Tap “Attach” to add comments to the photo or tag your location.
Why can’t I upload photos from my phone?
Ensure you’re using the right backup settings
Inappropriate backup settings may cause Google Photos not to upload. If Photos get stuck while uploading, it’s likely because you turned off backup or other related options inadvertently. Here’s how to check: Open the Google Photos app on your Android or iPhone.
How do you send pictures from your phone?
Share in a conversation
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under ‘Send in Google Photos’, select people to share with. To share with one person, tap their name. …
- To share, tap Send.