How can I change my Facebook account in PUBG?
How can I change my Facebook account in PUBG mobile?
- Go to setting.
- Tap Basic.
- Tap Logout, Bottom Left Corner.
- Log In as Guest and create character.
- Repeat step 1.
- Now when you are on the login screen click the Facebook icon and it should ask you to give your id and password.
How do I change accounts on PUBG?
You can use your main account so that your rank on PUBG Mobile does not decrease. While you can use a second account as a training ground outside of ranked games. To switch and change accounts easily, you just have to log out of your Facebook account and log into your Twitter account. And vice versa.
How do I logout of Facebook on PUBG?
To do this, just tap into Settings from the main screen. At the bottom of the default Basic tab you should see a blue Log out button by the Customer Service icon. Tap that, confirm the action, and log in using your preferred method.
How do I log into PUBG with another Facebook account on my Iphone?
You need to change the Facebook login in the app itself. There should be Settings somewhere within the game, and the option to “Log Out” of Facebook. Once you have logged out, you will need to link it to your 2nd Facebook account by logging into it – again – within the app itself.
How do I change my Facebook from PUBG to Google?
This third-party user can then simply head over to Settings/ Basic and head over to the very first ‘Linked’ section. Here they can hit the ‘+’ button to also log in with your Facebook or Twitter ID and the account will now be synced across that platform as well, allowing it to be pulled into Battlegrounds Mobile India.
How do I log into another PUBG account?
Launch the PUBG mobile and go to the game setting. Step 2. Tap on the logout option to log out of your current account. Log out current account to log in to another.
How do I change my login ID in PUBG?
How to change your name
- Open the app to the home screen (main menu).
- Select Inventory from the menu at the bottom.
- Tap the crate icon on the right-hand side.
- Tap the Rename Card (if you have any) and tap Use.
- Enter your new name and tap OK. You can only change your name once per day.
How do I merge two PUBG accounts?
To merge accounts, please sign in to the account you wish to close, and go here: http://leanpub.com/user_dashboard/transfer_purchases. On that page, you can transfer purchases from this account, to your other account.
How do I log into another Facebook account?
How to Switch Between Facebook Accounts (New Facebook)
- While logged into Facebook, click on the Account button next to Notifications.
- Select Switch Accounts, then select Log Into Another Account.
- Enter your username and password and click Log in.
Can I play PUBG after deactivating my Facebook account?
Yes …if you deleted your Facebook account permanently then all the connected App’s, PUBG, & Other game account will be deleted. It’s mean you lose your Game Progress or Data.