Use the Comment/Reaction Importer to import a Facebook Post’s Comments and Reactions into a ShortStack list. The importer can grab the Facebook User ID number, name as it appears on Facebook, and the content of comment (including photo) of every user who comments or reacts.
How do I copy a Facebook comment with a post?
Type or paste https://www.facebook.com into the address bar, and press ↵ Enter or ⏎ Return on your keyboard. Find the post you want to copy. You can copy any post from your own Timeline, News Feed, a group, page, or another user’s profile. You don’t need to be signed in to open or copy a post.
Can I export comments on Facebook?
You can log in using your Facebook account, select Facebook pages, and provide rights to see content posted on the page and user content. … Then enter the Facebook URL or select the Facebook post for which you want to export comments. Select Facebook comment export options. Now select Facebook comments to export.
All you need to do is to go to that particular comment, right-click on its date and select Copy link address. You can notice the comment’s id displayed at the end of the URL. When you visit that link, it will direct you to that specific comment and it will highlight it in yellow. That’s it!
How do I download a video comment on Facebook?
How to Download Facebook Videos (or Live Video) in 4 Steps
- Step 1: Go to the page. Go to the page that posted the video. …
- Step 2: Find the video. If you don’t have a direct link to the video, search for it in the Video tab. …
- Step 3: Copy the video link. …
- Step 4: Download the video.
How to: Get a direct comment link
- Click the timestamp of the comment that you would like to get a direct link for.
- Copy the URL that appears in the navigation bar of your browser.
- Paste the URL where you would like to share the comment link.
To add a link in a comment:
- compose a catchy anchor text , that will grab readers’ attention and motivate them to click on the link;
- enter the data so that you have the following structure: [your text here] (your link here);
- this will be your link for [your text here].
Can you post a video in Facebook comments?
Facebook users can now leave videos as comments on posts and status updates. By selecting the camera icon underneath a string of replies — previously used only to add a photo — you’re now able to upload your own video clip on Facebook’s iOS and Android app, as well as on its regular site.
How do you embed a video in a Facebook comment?
How to Upload a Video on Facebook
- Go the URL of the video or song you would like to upload.
- Now copy this particular URL from the website and go the “write a comment”.
- You can directly paste this link into the comment box.
- Once you are done click on “Post comment”.
How do I download someone else’s Facebook video?
What to Know
- Select More > Videos > Your Videos. Find the clip you want to download and select the pencil icon.
- Choose SD or HD, then select the three vertical dots and choose Download.
- You can save someone else’s video on iOS or Android with a third-party app like Friendly For Facebook.