How do I recover my Facebook account with a new email address?
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
How can I recover my Facebook password without email and phone number 2021?
Go to the login page of Facebook and click on “Forgotten Account “. Now, a new page will open that offers you the option of password recovery.
How can I recover my Facebook account from another account?
Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover. Tap and select Find Support or Report Profile. Choose Something Else, then tap Next. Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my old Facebook account without email and password?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How can I recover my old Facebook account without a phone number?
How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number?
- Visit the Facebook website and click on the Forgot account tab.
- You will get an email or number as a recovery option.
- To go ahead, click on no longer have access to these.
- The next available option is to give a friend’s number.
- Input a friend’s number to continue.
How can I change my Facebook password without old password and phone number?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login. Tap Change password. Type your current and new password and re-type new password, then tap Save changes.
How can I open Facebook account without phone number and email?
How to create a facebook account without phone number and email 2017
- Step 1: Create a temporary email address. The very first thing you need to do is that create a temporary email address. …
- Step 2: Create an account on facebook. …
- Step 3: Verify your real identity.
How can I recover my Facebook account using Gmail?
How to recover your Facebook account
- First, click on “Forgot account?” …
- You will be asked to search for your account, by either phone or email.
- If you type in your email address, you will have the option to receive the code via email.
- After choosing the email address option, you will receive a 6-digit number.
How do I contact Facebook support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- firstname.lastname@example.org – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- email@example.com – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.