How do I create a UK Facebook account?
To create a Facebook account:
- Go to facebook.com/reg.
- Enter the name you go by in everyday life.
- Enter your email or mobile phone number.
- Select your gender and date of birth, and choose a password.
- Tap Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
How can I create a new FB account?
From the Computer
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. …
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier.
Why can’t I create a Facebook account?
Make sure that your name follows our guidelines. Try signing up again at facebook.com. If you’re still having trouble signing up or if you think your name was rejected by mistake, let us know. If you’re trying to create an account to promote a business, product, organization or idea, please create a Facebook Page.
How do I join Facebook for the first time?
How to Join Facebook for the First Time
- Visit the Facebook home page at Facebook.com. …
- Enter the requested information into the fields under the “Sign Up” heading on the page. Facebook asks for your first name, last name, e-mail address, a preferred password, your gender and your birthday.
Does the UK have Facebook?
United Kingdom Facebook users 2018-2021
As of July 2021, there were 51.34 million Facebook users in the United Kingdom. This was almost 6.5 million more than the number of Facebook users two years prior, in December 2019.
How can I open a Facebook account with Gmail?
Just go to your Facebook account settings, select Gmail in the Linked Accounts section, and that’s it. Log in to your Gmail account then go to http://facebook.com. Notice that you will be directed to your Facebook profile without being asked to login first.
How do I create a new Facebook account with the same email?
How to Make Two Facebook Accounts With One Email Address
- Go to the Facebook website (see Resources section). …
- Look for the Sign Up section on the center, right side of the Facebook home page.
- Fill out all of the required fields and fill in the “Your Email” section with your secondary email address.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts?
Most people have just one Facebook accounts. In fact, Facebook doesn’t like it when you have two accounts, it prefers people to keep just one account. … The company actually offers two Facebook apps — no, we are not talking about the Messenger app — that you can use to log into two different Facebook accounts.
Can you create a Facebook account without a phone number?
You can reset your password and log into your account. If you don’t have access to that mobile number, you can try these steps to log back into your account. Note: If you don’t have a mobile phone number, you can create an account with your email instead.
How can I create Facebook account without email and phone number?
How to create a facebook account without phone number and email 2017
- Step 1: Create a temporary email address. The very first thing you need to do is that create a temporary email address. …
- Step 2: Create an account on facebook. …
- Step 3: Verify your real identity.
How can I open Facebook account without password and phone number?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
How do I get Facebook to accept my name?
Choose Account Settings which brings up General Account Settings page. First line is your name and to the right you have an Edit button. Use it to change your name. Facebook doesn’t believe your last name is really “Smiles”.
What information do you have to give to join Facebook?
The minimum amount of information required to create a personal Facebook account is a first name, last name, valid email address, password, gender and birth date. Once you’ve created a Facebook account, you can also create pages for a variety of entities, including companies, bands, products and forms of entertainment.
Is joining Facebook free?
No, we don’t charge you to use Facebook. … This helps us make Facebook available to everyone without charging people for access to it. When using Facebook, keep in mind: You need Internet access to use Facebook from your computer, mobile phone or tablet, and your Internet provider may charge you for this access.
Do I have to use my real name for Facebook?
Facebook’s Name Policy in Question
Enter Facebook. … According to Facebook’s stated policy, “Facebook is a community where people use their real identities. We require everyone to provide their real names, so you always know who you’re connecting with.