How do I get the QR code for Authenticator app for Facebook?
Log in to your Facebook account and go to Settings.
- Choose “Security” tab.
- Login Approvals > Click “Edit”. …
- 2FA (“Login Approvals”) enabled > close.
- Capture QR Code. …
- QR code pops up. …
- Open the Authy App > + Add Account > Scan QR Code.
- Confirm Facebook Logo > Click “Done”.
How do I add Authenticator app to Facebook?
Add your Facebook account to the app
- On the Facebook page on your computer, go to the Add a backup section, and then choose Setup from the Authentication app area.
- You’re given a QR code that you can use to automatically associate your account with the Microsoft Authenticator app.
How do I set up Google Authenticator with Facebook?
Open the Google Authenticator app on your phone, and click the ‘plus’ sign. It may ask you permission to use the camera. Give it permission, then take a picture of the QR code. Enter the six-digit security code you see in the Authenticator app on your phone into the Facebook dialog, and click the ‘Confirm’ button.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
How do you generate a code from your authentication app and enter it to log in?
Set up Google Authenticator
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. …
- In the “Add more second steps to verify it’s you” section, under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
What Authenticator app does Facebook use?
Good news for those looking to secure their Facebook accounts: The social network says users can now sign up for two-factor authentication using apps like Duo and Google Authenticator, which will strengthen people’s security on the site.
Where is my authentication app?
Log into your google account. Under “Security and Sign-In” select “Two-Step Verification,” and then scroll down to select the “Authenticator app” option. 3. Select your phone, Android or iPhone.
How do I get the QR code for the Authenticator app?
Go to the security verification settings screen. For information on how to get to this screen, see Changing your security settings. Check the box next to Authenticator app then select Configure. This brings up a screen with a QR code on it.
Why am I not getting my 6 digit code from Facebook?
Not getting the Facebook 6 digit code could either be caused by a bad network or the wrong phone number. This means that the number on your mobile device isn’t connected to the Facebook account you want to log into.
How can I recover my Facebook account without code?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
Why am I not receiving my confirmation code from Facebook?
Contact your mobile service provider to make sure you’re sending a text message (SMS) to the right number. Remove any signatures at the end of your text messages (SMS) which can interfere with Facebook getting those messages. Try sending On or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK). Wait 24 hours in case there’s a delivery delay.