Can I download YouTube app?
You can download the YouTube app on Google Play. Visit the Google Play Help Center to learn about managing Android app downloads from Google Play. Note: The app will only work on phones or tablets running Android version 4.0 and above.
How do I open YouTube app?
From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap Bar) > the App tab (if necessary) > YouTube . Tap a video to watch it or tap the Menu Key for other YouTube options (Settings, Feedback, Help, and Sign in/out).
Is YouTube app free download?
Is Youtube free? Youtube is free to use and watch for all users by either downloading the application or visiting the website in their browser.
Why cant I download YouTube on my phone?
Open the Settings app on your Android and then go to the App & notifications or Apps option. Tap YouTube under All apps and then tap Storage for YouTube. Tap CLEAR CACHE and then try updating YouTube. If the issue persists, tap CLEAR DATA.
What is the best YouTube downloader free?
Top 17 Best Free YouTube Downloaders
- WinX YouTube Downloader – Easily download.
- 4K Video Downloader – Download high quality video.
- JDownloader – Cross-platform.
- YouTube-DLG – GUI for video downloads.
- ClipGrab – Simple interface.
- aTube Catcher – The best download speed.
- VideoGet – The best for Windows.
How do I download a YouTube video to my computer for free?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
How do I install YouTube without Google Play?
From your smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Selecting this option will allow you to install apps outside of the Google Play store. Depending on your device, you can also choose to be warned before installing harmful apps.
Why cant I download YouTube on my iPhone?
The reasons could be either Restrictions check to make sure that you don’t have a restriction to install an app that’s rated for 17+ or Compatibility you’ll only be able to install it on an operating system that’s at least iOS version 8.0 or higher.