Click on the video you would like trim to open the details for your video. Click Edit Post. Your video will appear in a new window. Select Trim Your Video.
Can you edit a video on Facebook?
Go to your Facebook page, click the video (or live broadcast) you want to trim, click ‘Edit Video’, and select ‘Trimming. ‘ For an improved video editing experience you can also upload that video to VEED and enjoy the range of editing options and easy to use timeline for trimming.
How do I trim a video I posted on Facebook?
To trim a live broadcast that’s been posted as a recorded video on your Page:
- Go to your Page and find the recorded live broadcast video post you want to trim. …
- Click next to the post.
- Click Edit Video.
- Select Trimming.
- Choose your start and end points using the scrubber or edit the From and To timestamps.
- Click Save.
How can I trim a video?
How to trim a video on your Android device
- Open the Gallery app on your Android and tap on the video that you want to trim.
- Tap the pencil icon in the bottom-left corner.
- On the next screen, move the sliders at the bottom of the screen until they contain the footage you want.
How do I edit a video I posted on Facebook?
Steps for editing a video from your Page
- Go the Video Library under Publishing tools on your Page.
- Select the video you’d like to edit.
- Click Actions.
- Click Edit.
How can I crop a video online for free?
How to crop a video quickly
- Select video. Choose or drag & drop your video from a Mac or Windows computer, Android or iPhone. …
- Crop your video. First of all, select the desired area and crop the video. …
- Save the edited video.
How can I trim a video for free?
Download best video cutter & learn how to cut a video:
- Download free video cutter. Download the movie cutter software here on your Windows PC (the supported OS’s are Windows Vista and higher). …
- Add a video to trim. Add media to trim using the “+Video” button. …
- Cut video. …
- Set final file settings. …
- Save cutting changes.
How do I crop a video on my phone?
How to Crop Videos on Android
- Launch the Google Photos app and tap the video you want to crop.
- The video will start playing—tap the Edit button at the bottom to launch the in-app editor.
- Tap the Crop option. You’ll see a cropping box around the video.