Pages. At any given time, you can read anything on a Facebook page without your own Facebook account, since all Facebook pages are designed as public platforms for advertising a product, service or personality. You wouldn’t be able to leave comments on the Facebook page or interact with it in any other way.
How can I see a Facebook business page without logging in?
Can’t See Facebook Page without Logging In
- Login to Facebook.
- Go to your page.
- Click “Edit Page”
- Click “Manage Permissions” on the left hand side.
- “Country Restrictions” If you have a restriction your page will not be public. …
- “Age Restriction” If you have a restriction your page will not be public.
How can I view a Facebook account without an account?
One of the best methods to search Facebook without an account is by using search engines like Google, Bing, or DuckDuckGo. To find somebody’s Facebook profile, do a regular web search, but specify that you only want to see results from Facebook.
Can you manage a Facebook page without an account?
No, Facebook does not allow you to create a business page without it being linked to a personal profile. … So, yeah, the only way you could manage a business page without having created it through your own profile is if someone else made you the admin of his or her page.
How do you view as guest on Facebook?
Go to your Facebook page and click the three dots next to your cover photo. Select “View As” from the popup menu. You profile reloads to show you how it looks to the public—so, anyone who isn’t your friend.
How do I create a Facebook business page without a personal account?
Create a Facebook Page without Personal Account
- Click to create account on top right corner.
- You will have to login from your Facebook account (new business profile).
- You will be redirected to the business manager, click “Create Account” option.
- Enter your business name, your name and your business email address.
What is the difference between a Facebook business page and a business account?
If you don’t want a personal Facebook profile, you can sign up for a business account, specifically designed for people who want to manage advertisements and pages without having a personal profile. Business profiles have limited access to personal profiles and cannot communicate with them, except when using a page.