Open the app and select the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the main page. Choose “Filters” and enable the toggle next to “Hide Stories” to prevent Stories from appearing.
How do I hide the story bar on Facebook?
Here’s how to turn off Stories on Android Facebook:
- Download and open the Swipe tool.
- Select the three vertical dots in the upper right corner (menu).
- Click Settings.
- Turn on the Hide Facebook Stories Bar function.
- Done! You can now enjoy Facebook without Stories Bar.
Can you disable Facebook Stories?
Muting stories will hide any new stories that an individual person or page uploads. To do so, click or tap the three dots found in the upper right hand corner of a story. On the mobile app, you can also press and hold a story to open the same pop-up to mute.
Why can’t I delete my story on Facebook?
There’s no reason or option to delete a story before you post it, Facebook doesn’t keep your story as a draft. If you’re not happy with how it turned out, use the editing menu to make it look better. Or you can just tap or click the arrow left button to exit to the main menu.
How do I hide my story on Facebook 2021?
How to hide your story from specific people on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook app on your iOS or Android phone.
- Now set your story, private friends.
- Then tap on hiding story from.
- Tap to select the people you’d like to hide your story from.
- Finally, tap on Done or at the top, then tap on Save.
How do I delete all of my stories on Facebook?
Classic mobile browser experience
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed.
- Tap Your Story.
- Tap to find the photo or video you want to delete.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Delete Photo or Delete Video.
How do I delete my story?
How do I delete a photo or video from my Instagram story?
- Go to your story by tapping Your story at the top of Feed.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.