Why can’t I search in Facebook groups anymore?
How to resolve if a Facebook group search is not working? Resolving any issues with Facebook group search requires you to update the version of Facebook app you are using. Once you install the latest updates for your Facebook app, check if the issue is resolved.
How do you search within a group on Facebook?
How do I search for posts in a Facebook group?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Tap Search below the cover photo.
- Enter names or keywords that appear in either the post or the comments of the post you’re searching for and tap .
What happened Facebook search?
In July it was made available to all users using the U.S. English version of Facebook. After being made less publicly visible starting December 2014, the original Graph Search was almost entirely deprecated in June 2019.
What happened to Facebook search bar?
In the past few days if you have experienced the disappearance of the search bar, then it is likely that you are experiencing one of the following: You have been logged in for too long. The device is lagging due to cookies and cache. Facebook application is not updated.
Can admins see what you search in a Facebook group?
We cannot, however, do certain things, like see your search history in the group, view your message history with other group members, or see anything on your profile that we wouldn’t otherwise be able to see based on your privacy settings. We also can’t tell who reported a post or the whole group to Facebook.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do you search a group?
Join a group directly
Sign in to Google Groups. Search for the group: At the top, click My groups and select All groups and messages. In the search box, enter the group’s name or email address or a group topic and press Enter.
How can I search for an old post on Facebook?
About This Article
- Open Facebook.com in a web browser.
- Click the Search field at the top.
- Enter a search keyword.
- Hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Click Posts on the top-left.
- Select a date under DATE POSTED.
How do I search for keywords in a Facebook post?
Find Facebook Posts by Keyword
In the upper-left corner of Facebook.com, enter a word or group of words into the search bar. On the Facebook mobile app, tap the search icon to enter your content in the search bar.
Did Facebook change their search?
Late last week Facebook quietly made changes to a set of advanced features that previously allowed users to search the social network in powerful ways, such as finding all posts on Facebook by a keyword and within a certain date range, all of the people who like a certain Facebook Page and live in a particular city, or …