You either click on the vertical ellipsis (three vertical dots) and select “Unlike” or click on the page link to open it up and click on “Unlike.” Unfortunately, dead pages don’t offer an option to unlike them using the ellipsis or the actual page.
How do you Unlike a page on Facebook that has been removed?
How to unlike a page using the Facebook app
- Go to the page by tapping on the page name in your News Feed, or tapping the Search icon and typing its name into the search bar.
- To the right of the page name, tap Liked.
- Tap Unlike in the pop up box.
- It will change from blue Liked back to a grey Like.
How do I unlike a page that no longer exists 2020?
Open Facebook, log in to your account, and navigate to your profile. Click on the “More” tab and select “Likes” from the drop-down menu. Find the Facebook page you want to unlike. Click the page’s drop-down menu that says “Liked” and select “Unlike”
Can I remove Likes from my Facebook page?
Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.” 4. For any category in which you wish to hide your Likes, click the arrow at the right side of the tab and select “Only me” on the dropdown menu. Now, only you can see your Likes in that particular category.
How do you unlike an accidental like on Facebook?
You can only unlike posts, photos, comments and Pages that you previously liked.
- To unlike a post or photo: Go to the post or photo. Tap Like to unlike.
- To unlike a comment: Go to the comment. Tap Like to unlike.
- To unlike a Page: Go to the Page. Tap Liked. Tap Unlike to unlike.
Go to the Page menu at the top of your Page and click Settings. Under General, which is the first tab under Settings, click Page Visibility. Select Edit and check the box next to Page Unpublished. Click Save Changes to unpublish the Page and hide it from the public.