How do I set up automatic questions on Facebook?
Turn on and edit Automatic Responses
- Go to the Facebook section of Creator Studio.
- Select Inbox.
- Select Automatic Responses.
- Toggle any of the automatic response options on or off.
- After selecting an option, click the blue Edit Message button to customize its automated response. Here you can customize things like:
How do I add a custom question to my Facebook page?
To add custom questions to your Instant Form
- Begin creating an Instant Form for your lead ad.
- In the Questions section, click + Add Question in the Custom questions field.
- You’ll see a drop-down menu with options to include specific question types. …
- If you’d like to add additional questions, click + Add question again.
How do I set up automated questions on messenger?
How to Setup Automated Responses in Facebook Messenger
- Open your business’s Facebook page.
- Click on Settings.
- On the left, click Messaging.
- At the top, you will see “During a Messenger Conversation” and a link to jump to that section.
- Click on the Button for Set Up beside “Set up Automated Responses”
How do I create a chatbot on Facebook?
After you log into your Facebook account, click the + sign to start a new chatbot. Start a new chatbot on Chatfuel. Next, choose a template to edit or create a blank chatbot from scratch. Enter a name for the chatbot in the text box and click the red Create a Chatbot button to create it.
How do I create a multiple choice question on Facebook?
Create a Facebook Poll Within a Facebook Group
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Click Write Something and select Poll.
- Enter a question and then click add option… to enter options for group members to select.
- Click Post.
How do you edit predefined questions on Facebook Messenger?
Go to “Settings” of your FB page, then click “Messaging”. Scroll to “Help people start a conversation with your Page” and click change. The questions are there and you can edit/delete/add.