How do I enable Thug Life on Facebook?
Platform Access Disabled [Thug Life]
- In the top right of your Facebook app, press the Menu button.
- Scroll down and press Settings and Privacy.
- Press Settings.
- Press Apps and Websites.
- Press Apps, Websites and Games.
- Press Turn On.
How do I unblock a blocked App?
On the “App activity,” card tap More. Tap the name of the app you want to allow or block. Turn “Allow app” on or off.
How do I enable Games on Facebook?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings. Below Security, tap Apps and Websites. Below Games and App Notifications, tap Turn Off or Turn On.
How do I unblock an app that is blocked by the administrator?
Navigate to the file or program that’s being blocked by SmartScreen. Right-click the file. Click Properties. Click the checkbox next to Unblock so that a checkmark appears.
Why is thug life not working?
If you are getting a “Game is Unavailable” error, it means that the game has become blocked on your Facebook account.
How do I contact Facebook support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- firstname.lastname@example.org – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- email@example.com – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
How do I unblock Facebook on Android?
Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings. Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Blocking. Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock. Tap Unblock to confirm that you’d like to unblock the person.
How do you unblock?
Unblock a number
- Open your Phone app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings. Blocked numbers.
- Next to the number you want to unblock, tap Clear. Unblock.
What is unlock code in Facebook?
You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone. With a security code from your Code Generator. By tapping your security key on a compatible device. With a security code from a third party app you’ve associated with your Facebook account.