How do I hide my likes and comments from my friends on Facebook?
How to Hide Your Activity on Facebook
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then select Who can see what you share.
- Hit Continue and then Next to go to Posts and stories.
- You can control who can see your future posts. …
- The Only me option is not available for stories. …
- There is also the option to Limit past posts.
How do I stop my comments showing up on friends news feed?
Click the “Edit” button next to each app and then click the audience selector next to the “Posts on your behalf” option. Select who these posts should be visible to or click “Only Me” to prevent them from appearing on anyone’s news feed.
Can friends see my likes and comments on Facebook?
Anyone who you allow to view your posts can like or comment. So your choices are: Public, Friends Only, Custom (where you allow only certain people or groups you’ve set up to view your posts), or Only Me. The only way to make sure no one can like your posts is to make sure no one other than yourself can see them.
How do I turn off Likes and comments on Facebook 2020?
To use this option, access the post for which you want to turn off comments on Facebook. At the top-right corner of the post, click the three dots. In the three-dots menu, click “Turn Off Commenting.” And immediately, Facebook will disable comments on that post.
Can you turn off Likes on Facebook?
Select ‘Likes’ from the menu. 3. Click the submenu button on the right — it’s the lowest of the two 3-dot buttons — then click ‘Edit the Privacy of your Likes. ‘
How do I hide my Likes and comments from friends news feed?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
How can I stop my friends getting notified of my Likes and comments in Facebook 2021?
Go to your profile, scroll down to “Likes” section. There is a pen icon on top-right of the “Likes” box. Click on it and select “Edit the Privacy of your Likes”. It will list the categories and their privacy settings.
Can friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
However, your friends will see a comment if they can also see the photo. For example, if you comment on a friend’s photo, only mutual friends will see the comment on your wall, but if you comment on a photo on a public page or a friend’s profile that is open to the public, everyone will see the comment on your wall.