Go to Settings->Facebook (You will need to scroll down some way) and then tap your account name, then tap on ‘Delete Account’ you can now enter details of another account. This doesn’t apply if you are using the Facebook App from the App store on your device, this is only for the built-in Facebook integration in iOS.
How do you change the default account on Facebook?
How to Reset Facebook Settings
- Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any page. …
- Select the “General” tab to make changes to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which can only be changed one or two times during the life of your account.
To view or change your Facebook login settings in the Facebook mobile app:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Open the menu, scroll to the bottom of the page, and tap Settings and Privacy.
- Tap Privacy Shortcuts > More Settings > Apps > Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap View next to NETGEAR Social Login.
Why does Facebook log in to the wrong account?
Usually linking to the incorrect Facebook account happens if there’s a Facebook account logged into your mobile web browser. Facebook login tries to be “smart” and will use whatever Facebook account is already logged in.
How do I manage multiple Facebook accounts on my iPhone?
Using multiple Facebook accounts on your iPhone
Launch Friendly Social and tap the Add Account button, then Facebook as your account type. Log in as you would in a browser using your login credentials for Facebook. Then allow the app access to your account when prompted.
How do I delete my Facebook account 2021?
How to delete your Facebook account from the Android app
- Start the Facebook app on your Android device.
- Tap the three-lined icon (hamburger menu).
- Tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Tap Delete Account.
- Delete your Facebook app for good measure.
How do I erase my Facebook profile?
To delete your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account then click Continue to Account Deletion.
Why does Facebook keep logging me out on my iPhone 2020?
You might be logged out because the site is undergoing maintenance or experiencing some other issues. If Facebook keeps logging you out, even after you made sure that you cleared cookies and cache, and no one else is trying to log in, log out and wait a while.
Why is Facebook asking for my Password All of a sudden 2021?
Facebook is asking its users to re-enter their passwords. Ironically, this is happening after users click on a Facebook ad from Facebook itself to help them improve their account security. … It’s now prompting Facebook users for their passwords immediately after they land on it. Try it yourself.
Hover over your name in the top right corner, and click Account Settings. Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar. Click on the Link Account button for Facebook.
Can I have 2 different Facebook accounts on my phone?
There’s no trick using which one can configure more than one Facebook account in the official Facebook app, but there are two third-party apps, one each for Android and iPhone, using which you can configure multiple Facebook accounts and easily switch between them without signing out from one.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts on one phone?
Most people have just one Facebook accounts. In fact, Facebook doesn’t like it when you have two accounts, it prefers people to keep just one account. … The company actually offers two Facebook apps — no, we are not talking about the Messenger app — that you can use to log into two different Facebook accounts.
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.