How do I hide my photos from the public on Facebook on my Iphone?
To edit the privacy settings for your photos:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap Uploads.
- Tap to open a photo, then tap. in the top right.
- Tap Edit Post Privacy. If you don’t see this: …
- Tap to select who can see your photo, then tap Done.
How do I make photo albums private on Facebook?
To edit the privacy settings for your photo albums:
- At the top of Facebook, tap Profile.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap the name of the album. You can tap See All to find it.
- In the top right, tap Edit.
- Next to Audience, tap the current privacy setting (Example: Friends).
- Tap to choose who can see your album.
- Tap Update.
How can I hide my Facebook Photos from public 2021?
Click on your profile picture, and select Photos. Go to Albums, and select the album you want to hide from the public. Then click on Edit album, and select the current privacy settings. Select a new audience (Friends or Only me).
Can you hide Photos on Facebook without deleting them?
Facebook has introduced a new privacy function that lets your hide certain posts you’ve made from years ago, instead of having to delete them. … Manage Activity allows Facebook users to archive posts they don’t want friends to see any more, but that they still want to have access to.