Along the upper bar of your Facebook page, next to the search bar, it lists your name, “Home,” “Find friends,” and “Create.” Click the “Create” tab. From there, you will be led to a page that asks you to “Get Started” with either a Business or Brand page or Community or Public Figure page. Select “Business or Brand.”
How do I change my personal Facebook page to a business page?
- Go to Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile.
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your new Page will automatically publish once the conversion process is finished.
Should I convert my personal Facebook page to a business page?
If you use a personal profile to represent a business and don’t convert it into a Facebook Page instead, you could permanently lose access to your account. … Even if you’re comfortable with the layout of your profile, a Facebook Page is definitely the better tool for your organization.
How do I know if my Facebook page is a business page?
If you go to your Facebook page, you’ll now find a gray check mark next to your business name to indicate your page is verified. Your Facebook page should now have a gray check mark, signifying it has been verified.
How do I change my personal and business Facebook to 2021?
Switch your profile view
- Log in to Facebook as you normally do.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the business page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and page profiles.
How do I create a Business page on Facebook 2020?
How to create a Facebook business page
- Visit Facebook.com/Business and click on “Create a page”
- Select your business classification.
- Add your company’s information to the required fields.
- Upload a profile picture and cover photo.
- Complete your company About section.
- Start posting on your new Facebook business page!