Note: Only you can see your activity log, but the posts and other content in your activity log may appear other places on Facebook, like on your profile, in Search or in your friends’ News Feeds. Learn more about how to use your activity log to manage what you share.
Does your activity log show everything?
Facebook keeps an Activity Log of absolutely everything you do—tracking things you like, post, or share on someone’s Timeline. You can view that Activity Log anytime you like.
How far back does your activity log go on Facebook?
The Facebook Activity Log is where you find all of your posts and activity, starting from today to the very beginning of your Facebook history.
How can I see my Facebook activity?
To view your activity log:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- From here, you can tap to review activities like: Your Posts to review things like photos, videos, text and status updates you’ve shared on Facebook.
How do I hide my activity from others on Facebook?
How to Hide Your Activity on Facebook
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then select Who can see what you share.
- Hit Continue and then Next to go to Posts and stories.
- You can control who can see your future posts. …
- The Only me option is not available for stories. …
- There is also the option to Limit past posts.
Can someone see if you stalk them on Facebook?
Your stalkee will never receive a notification from Facebook that you have seen their profile, what you looked at on their profile, or how much time you spent on their profile; those Facebook apps that claim to show users who have looked at their profiles are pretty much scams.
What does activity log mean on Facebook?
Activity log is a place where you can review and manage your Facebook activity. You can scroll through your content, or you can filter your content by category to review specific things like posts, posts you’re tagged in, photos and videos, friend requests and your events.
What does activity log mean?
An Activity Log (also known as an Activity Diary or a Job Activity Log) is a written record of how you spend your time. … When you see how much time you’re wasting on such activities, you can then change the way that you work to eliminate them.
Can I see my recent activity?
To find your activity on your android phone or tablet, go to the ‘Settings’ app and then move to Google and then Google Account. On top of page, you will find the option ‘Data and Personalization’. Tap on ‘My Activity’ which you will find under ‘Activity and Timeline’.
Why can’t I see recent activity on Facebook?
If you still can’t find the information you’re looking for in your activity log, it could be because: It doesn’t exist for the category or dates that you’re reviewing. For example, you won’t see any activity about events in 2005 because Facebook Events didn’t exist yet. It isn’t accessible through activity log.
How to Find Older Posts
- Select the search box at the top of Facebook and type in a phrase connected to the post, then press Enter.
- On the left-hand side of the results, select Posts From You to see your earlier post.
- Select Share to see who else has shared it.
How do I hide my recent activity on Facebook 2020?
If you want to hide any activities from your wall, here’s how:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Find the “Activity Recent” section on the page.
- Click the “X” on any activity type you want to hide to remove it.
- Click “Hide from Timeline” to hide only that one activity.