On mobile, navigate to your profile and tap the line that says “Edit Info,” then de-select anything you don’t want to appear in your Intro.
Is intro on Facebook public?
The information in the Intro section of your profile is always public, but you can choose what information you want to include in your Intro section.
Can you see who viewed your Facebook intro?
The views from people who are not your friends on Facebook are anonymous. Unfortunately, there is no way to see the names of other viewers unless you’re friends with them on Facebook. … This is because Facebook keeps them anonymous.
How do you make a bio on Facebook without posting it?
- Click the update info button of whatever information you wish to update and hit edit.
- Click the privacy setting button next to the specific item you will change, and then change the setting to “Only Me.”
- Enter your new information, and then save it. …
- Click the Activity Log button near the top of your timeline.
How do I change the order of my intro on Facebook?
How to Edit the Order of Schools on Your Facebook Profile
- Log onto your Facebook account and click “Edit Profile” at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the “Education and Work” section.
- Click “X” next to each school in your list.
- Type the name of each school in the search bar and click it to add the school to your profile.
How do I change my public details on Facebook?
How do I edit basic info on my Facebook profile and choose who can see it?
- Tap Profile at the top of Facebook.
- Tap About below your Name.
- Tap to add information, or tap Edit next to the info you want to change.
- Enter details and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
- Tap Save.
How do you know who stalks you on Facebook?
In order to find out who is stalking you on Facebook, users need to open Facebook.com on their desktops, then log in to their account. Upon logging in, they need to right-click anywhere on their home page, and click “View page source” – this will open the source code for the Facebook home page.
Can someone tell if you look at their pictures on Facebook 2021?
Your Facebook searches are private. If you look up someone’s profile or they look up yours, none is the wiser. Facebook is very clear on the matter: “Facebook users cannot track who has viewed their personal homepage. Third-party applications also cannot provide this feature.”
Can someone on Facebook tell if you look at their pictures?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality.
Can you make your Facebook bio private?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your name. Tap or Add next to the info you want to change. Edit the info and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
Does Facebook make a post when you update your bio?
When you make updates to your profile, it will show in the news feed that you updated your profile – profile information, adding a new profile photo, etc. When you add an intro, there is an option to post it on your news feed or not.
How can I change my Facebook profile without notifying anyone?
Can I Change My Facebook Profile Picture Without Notifying Everyone? The easiest way to do this is through a phone. Once you’ve selected the photo you want to be the new profile picture, make sure to uncheck the box next to “Share your updates to News Feed.”
Can you change the order of workplaces on Facebook?
If you are currently working in more than one role, and would like a different job to appear at the top of the list on your profile page, here’s what you can do: a) You can delete the out-of-order listings, and then re-add each one in the order you’d like them to appear.
How do I edit the About section on my Facebook group 2021?
The steps to edit the About sections are the following:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find your group. …
- Select “star icon” at the right cover picture of the group.
- Tap on “Group Settings.”
- Enter the description want to appear in the About section of the group.
- To save the changes, tap “Save”.
What happened to the About section on Facebook?
Facebook is changing the Page presentation layout by removing the ‘Our Story’ section from February 2021. … From 28th February, the ‘Our Story’ section in the Page’s ‘About’ information will be removed. Instead, admins can shift their added information in another section called ‘Additional Information. ‘