Switch back and forth between your name and the Page name by clicking “Use Facebook as [Name]” in the right menu bar under “Admins.” Post to the Page under your name by toggling to “Use Facebook as [Your Name]. ”
How do I change who I am commenting as on Facebook?
As shown below, in the lower right corner, click on your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to the comment field. Select the name of the profile you want to comment as and write your comment.
How do you switch between your personal and admin page?
Open your home page. Click on your profile picture in the top right. Select Switch Profile. Select the new Page you want to open.
How do I comment as Admin on a Facebook group?
To report a comment:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap the comment.
- Tap Report Comment to Admins.
- Select a reason.
How do I reply to a comment as my business page?
To like or comment on another Page’s post as your Page:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.
How do I comment as a page?
About This Article
- Go to the Page you want to comment on.
- Scroll to the post.
- Tap your profile icon at the bottom-right.
- Select your Page.
- Tap Comment.
- Enter your comment.
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page in my Facebook group?
To change whether you post as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- In the bottom right, tap the circle with your profile picture and select your Page or your profile.
Can I separate my business page from my personal account on Facebook?
When you open a Facebook website page for your business, you are setting the business apart from your personal Facebook profile. … You can create a separate business page that is not your personal profile page, but you do need to open a business page from a personal profile.
Why can’t I make someone an admin on Facebook group?
Only current group admins can make someone an admin or moderator. Group members must visit the group in order to be made an admin. Keep in mind that once you make someone an admin, they’ll be able to remove members or admins, add new admins and edit the group description and settings.
Why can’t I post in my Facebook group as an admin?
If your ability to post, comment or participate in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post, comment or participate in their group. Learn more about how to report something to Facebook. …
How do I post as Admin on Facebook page 2021?
Click Settings at the top of your Page. Click Page Roles in the left column. Click Edit next to the name of the person whose role you want to change and then select a new role from the dropdown menu. Click Save.