Who watches YouTube the most?
At least 225 million people in India regularly access YouTube ‒ that’s approximately 16% of the total population. The United States comes second as the country with the most YouTube users, with about 197 million active YouTube users.
2. YouTube Demographics: Geography.
|Country||Number of YouTube users|
What age group uses YouTube the most?
In the third quarter of 2020, it was found that 77 percent of U.S. internet users aged 15 to 25 years accessed YouTube.
Percentage of U.S. internet users who use YouTube as of 3rd quarter 2020, by age group.
How do you choose a YouTube audience?
Set your video’s audience
- Tap Library Your videos.
- Next to the video you’d like to edit, tap More Edit.
- Add your video details.
- Select “Yes, it’s made for kids” or “No, it’s not made for kids” to choose your audience. If you aren’t sure, check out this Help Center article.
- Click SAVE.
Is YouTube dying or growing?
Since its’ birth back in 2005, YouTube has been a rapidly-growing online platform for streaming virtual content of nearly every genre. … Today, YouTube has become one of the most popular streaming networks around the world, driving in billions of dollars in revenue per year from advertisements alone.
Who is the richest Youtuber?
MrBeast is the new No.
- with record earnings, and Jake Paul ranks second despite past scandals. Here’s how much these celebs raked in. …
- Jake Paul ($45 million) and No.
- Markiplier ($38 million)–also would have made that Celebrity 100, which had a $35 million cutoff.
Who uses TikTok?
TikTok has 50 million daily active users in the U.S., meaning 18.68% of American’s with mobile internet users log in every day. TikTok’s Gen Z penetration is high in America, with 37.3% using the social media platform at least once per month. American’s 18 and over will spend 1.43 billion hours on TikTok in March 2020.
What is the longest video on YouTube?
Jonathan Harchick has created and uploaded the longest YouTube video of all time, clocking in at 571 hours, 1 minute and 41 seconds.
What YouTube video gets the most views 2021?
Music videos and content for kids still top the charts of most-watched videos ever. When we look at the most watched videos on YouTube in 2021, every single video in the top ten is either a music video or a children’s song.
Can you target by ethnicity on YouTube?
YouTube isn’t targeting users based on their ethnicity. Instead, it is using data on language, aggregate viewing and other factors, to find videos likely to appeal to Hispanics.
What will replace YouTube in the future?
The Best YouTube Alternatives 2021
- #1 DailyMotion – YouTube’s Laxer Clone.
- #2 Vimeo – The World’s Leading Creative Community.
- #3 Twitch – Gamer Heaven.
- #4 Vevo – The Best YouTube Alternative for Music.
- #5 Metacafe – The Hipster’s Choice Over YouTube.
Who is the number 1 YouTuber?
|2||Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes||128|
Would YouTube ever shut down?
Nothing. There will never be another video platform of the kind which once had the potential to host billions of users from around the world as one giant social media site.