In addition to replying to every comment on your posts, it is recommended to like or react on each and every comment. This also let your fans know that you actually saw their comment and appreciate it. It can also create a notification for the fan on their profile, which can lead to more interaction on the post.
Should you respond to every comment?
It also gets you past the algorithm robots which monitor your posts to check how much engagement you’re getting. The more engagement your posts get, the more reach they give your post. … If you reply to every post, you’ve just doubled your engagement.
Is it rude to not reply to comments?
However, sometimes there is need for discussion, in which case it is rude to not reply to the comments. If they comments attacks you, you should report it and ignore it. Use your own judgement when you should reply or not, but it is not rude at all.
What should I reply when someone comment on my post?
A simple “Thank you” or “thanks for sharing this with your friends” may be appropriate – you know your audience best. You can also send the person who commented a Direct Message with a personalized thank you.
Why is it important to reply to comments?
Responding to reviews, both good and bad, shows customers that you read your page comments and care about what is said. This is crucial in social media management if you hope to retain or increase follower count, engagement, boosts SEO or customer interaction.
When you reply to a comment on Facebook who gets notified?
And here’s the nice part: Only you and any others who have replied to the comment will be notified about it!
How do I reply to a Facebook comment?
Go to your Page, then go to the comment. Tap Reply below the comment. Enter your reply and tap Reply.
Strategies for handling negative social media comments
- Respond to the comment quickly.
- Be sincere and transparent.
- Give discounts when necessary.
- Interact directly with your customers.
- Make yourself available and visible.
- Keep things in perspective.
- Considerations for leaving a response to negative comments.
Should I delete negative comments on Facebook?
Step 1: Don’t delete the comment.
If you delete their comment, it could just upset them further. That can lead to additional comments, negative reviews, etc. However, if they posted something vulgar, threatening, or trolling, feel free to delete the comment.
How Do Brands Handle Negative Comments On Social Media?
- Don’t ignore negative comments. The worst thing you can do for your brand is to ignore negative comments. …
- Apologize sincerely. …
- Don’t make false promises. …
- Be polite. …
- Take it out of the spotlight. …
- Personalize your Message. …
- Reply instantly. …
- Explain yourself.
What do you say to I guess?
What is another word for I guess?
|I believe||I expect|
|I imagine||I presume|
|hypothetically||I dare say|
How do I reply to a private comment on Facebook?
Here are the steps to do so.
- Open the Facebook comment conversation you want to reply privately to. …
- Click on the three-dot menu beside the Facebook comment.
- Choose the Reply Privately option in the pop-up menu.
- You can now choose to like the comment, reply privately, or take other conversation actions.
How do you return a compliment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
It is ideal to respond to every comment quickly, within a few hours. Positive reviews make 73 percent of consumers trust a local business more.
Does responding to comments increase engagement?
Comments are a form of engagement on Instagram. When you respond to every comment left on your posts, you are increasing the size of the engagement on your posts. … Especially when you consider that Instagram considers comments and shares as the most influential kinds of engagement.
Comments provide a platform to directly communicate with your customers to show them that you care about their needs and that it’s not just about business. Make sure that you’re active in responding to the comments left on your page. It’s also important not to let comments go for so long without being replied.