Click on the button which say’s “Sort tweets by…” and Select “Favourites (high to low)”. This method works for any public Twitter profile for up to 3200 tweets. Using it will make it easier to find most liked tweets.
How do I sort my likes on Twitter?
Press the “Enter” button on your keyboard or click on the “magnifying glass” icon to initiate the search query. Click on the drop-down menu at the top of the results list and choose the “Top” setting to re-sort the search results based on popularity.
How do I find my most liked Tweet?
The best you can do is view the engagement on each individual Tweet by clicking on the Analytics icon on the extreme right just below that specific tweet. You’ll get insights into the number of impressions your tweet received and the total engagements.
Can you sort tweets by likes?
You can sort by likes or likes & retweets, and you can filter to include only tweets from the past week, month, or from up to the last 3,200 tweets. you’ll see there plenty of options for you.
How do you sort Twitter replies by most recent?
Here’s how to turn it on.
- Open your Twitter app. If you’ve ever wondered about that sparkly icon on the upper right corner is, well, that’s your magic button.
- Tap it and you’ll get the option to “See latest Tweets instead.”
How many likes does the most liked tweet have?
Here is a list of the most liked tweets ever (2022 update)
|1||It is with immeasurable grief that we confirm the passing of Chadwick Boseman. Chadwick was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer in 2016, and battled with it these last 4 years as it progressed to stage IV…||7.4 million|
The most re-tweeted tweet of all time was posted by Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa on January 5, 2019. The entrepreneur offered one million yen each to 100 randomly selected people who retweeted the message and followed his account.
Who has the most number of followers on Twitter?
Most followed accounts on Twitter
|Rank||Account name||Followers (millions)|
How to See All Twitter Likes
- To search your twitter likes or favorites, open your twitter account and go to the profile section on the left side of your screen.
- Once you are on your twitter profile section, find the liked tab under your profile picture. …
- Once you click on Likes, scroll through the favorites.
How do you see your most popular replies on Twitter?
First of all, log in to your Twitter account if you haven’t already. Then, find the particular Tweet of which you want to see the replies. Next, tap or click on the Tweet. At the bottom of the Tweet, you will find the replies.
How do I sort my tweets to the oldest?
Method 1: Twitter advanced search
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period: