How do I enable locked profile mode on Facebook?
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android and iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the ‘Add to Story’ section.
- Here, you will find the ‘Lock Profile’ option. Tap on it and you will be taken to the Lock Profile page.
- Tap on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ button to confirm.
Which countries have Facebook profile lock?
Actually this feature is already available on Facebook, it’s just not available in all countries. in Indonesia, Pakistan, Uae, Philippines, Bangladesh, mixco, Canada, Usa, And much More Countries.. the menu or key features of this profile still don’t exist.
Is Facebook profile lock available in USA?
Log into your Facebook account. Click on your Facebook profile picture on the upper-left-hand side of the screen. Click on “Turn on Profile Picture Guard” from the pop-up. Once you enable this feature, your Facebook profile picture will be locked.
How can I lock my Facebook profile on mobile?
For Android users
- Step 1: Open the Facebook App and tap the three-dot menu icon next to “Add to Story”
- Step 2: Choose the Lock Profile option. …
- Step 3: A pop-up will say “You Locked Your Profile” and it will be done without any hassle.
- Step 1: Go to https://www.facebook.com and click on your profile.
Is Facebook profile lock available in Philippines?
To address these privacy and security concerns, Facebook recently introduced the “Facebook Profile Lock” feature that allows you to limit access to your personal data and information. … At the moment, however, the feature to lock your Facebook profile is not yet available in the Philippines and several other countries.