How do you reply to a specific comment on Facebook?
To get started, simply open the Facebook page and select Reply underneath the comment you would like to respond to. Type your reply and then click Enter. Your reply will now be displayed in the comments section for all to see. If you would rather respond via private message, underneath the comment select Message.
Why can’t I reply to a comment on my Facebook post?
This seems due to a new privacy setting by Facebook that means if a commenter has certain privacy settings set to ‘just friends’ a page admin won’t be able to reply to a comment left on their wall. If you want to change this setting as a Facebook user, you can control it through your privacy settings.
Why can’t I reply to comments on my post?
Posts can have comments disabled by their owner, and a post you can only see because it’s shared might have an original setting “comments by friends only.” The general principle with all posts is the original owner or the group it was posted in always controls the privacy of a post no matter where it appears.
Why can’t I reply to comments on my Facebook business page?
If you can’t comment on posts on a Facebook Page and you have the moderator role, it may be due to a setting in Business Manager. Pages and notifications is a setting that helps prevent you from commenting with your Facebook profile when you mean to comment from the business Page.
How do you respond to a comment?
Steps for Responding to POSITIVE Comments
- Thank the consumer for a positive review. Be specific and genuine. …
- Use the business name and keywords in the response. …
- Add a little marketing to the review response. …
- Invite the consumer to do something with your response.
How do you reply to a live comment on Facebook?
Reply to a comment
- Enter a reply in the Write a reply box below the comment, and then press ENTER.
- Select More Actions next to the comment, select Reply, enter your reply, and then press ENTER.
How do I change the comment settings on my Facebook page?
How do I turn comment ranking on or off for my Facebook Page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Page Settings in the bottom left of your Page.
- From General, click Comment Ranking.
- To turn comment ranking on, click to check the box next to See most relevant comments by default.
How do you comment on a page?
About This Article
- Go to the Page you want to comment on.
- Scroll to the post.
- Tap your profile icon at the bottom-right.
- Select your Page.
- Tap Comment.
- Enter your comment.
The reason why you are seeing “1 comment” but nothing showed up is because: That particular user who commented has a privacy level where he/she is invisible to public (which means if you are not a friend to that user, you cannot see their comments) That particular user might have blocked you from seeing the comment.
How do I comment on my business page as myself?
Comment on a Facebook Company Page’s Existing Post as Yourself from a Desktop Computer
- Click your company page’s profile pic thumbnail close to the top of the page and select your personal profile. The profile thumbnail image now floats at the top as you scroll down.
- Select your personal profile.
- Comment on a post.
Why can’t I type comments on Facebook?
Sometimes it’s as simple as refreshing the web page or resetting your internet connection. Other times, the issue might have to do with the privacy and notification settings put in place by the account or page you’re trying to comment on.