How can I send an email to twitter?
The first email address on the list is email@example.com. This is, in fact, a general support email.
How do I get in touch with twitter?
To send a Direct Message from Twitter for Android
- Tap the envelope icon. …
- Tap the message icon to create a new message.
- In the address box, enter the name(s) or @username(s) of the people you wish to send a message to. …
- Enter your message.
- In addition to text, you can include a photo, video, or GIF via Direct Message.
Is there a Twitter live chat?
LiveChat (@LiveChat) / Twitter.
Can I call Twitter to unlock my account?
To unlock the account: Log in to your account. Look for the message letting you know Your account has been locked. … We will send you a text message, or you will receive a phone call, with a verification code.
How long does it take for Twitter to respond?
It is hard to contact them any other way unless you are on Twitter – where you could tweet them. It usually takes at least 48 hours to hear back on any violations and sometimes even longer today.
How do you lead a Twitter chat?
How to Host a Twitter Chat
- Monitor other chats and fill a void. …
- Determine your topic and make it the theme of your chat(s). …
- Choose your hashtag. …
- Pick a date and time. …
- Create engaging questions for discussion. …
- Bring in guest tweeters to help you host your chat. …
- Promote your Twitter chat ahead of time.
Why did Twitter lock my account?
Twitter can lock an account if it finds suspicious activity or if the account has been compromised. Twitter accounts could be temporarily locked or suspended if they are compromised or in violation of Twitter rules or terms of service.
How do you get out of Twitter jail?
The only way to get out of “Twitter jail” is to wait. If you are placed in time out for sending too many messages during an hour, you can send messages again during the following hour.
How do I lock my Twitter account 2021?
In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have and select Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Under Audience and tagging, and next to Protect your Tweets, check the box.