How to Add or Change the Facebook Page Connected to Your Instagram Business Account
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Under Public Business Information, Select Page.
- Tap Create Facebook Page or Connect an Existing Page.
There isn’t an option that allows you to disconnect your Facebook account and your Instagram page on Facebook. In fact, the only way to unlink the two is by using the Instagram app on mobile devices.
How do I Unsync my Instagram and Facebook?
To unlink your Facebook account:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap your name at the top.
- Tap your connected account, then tapRemove from accounts center.
- Tap Continue, then tap Remove [Username].
How Do I Unlink My FB Business Page From Instagram?
- Go to “Settings”.
- Click on “Accounts”
- Click on “linked accounts”
- Click on “Facebook icon”.
- then Click “unlink” and then a confirmation popup will open up,
- Click on “unlink” again to Confirm.
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.