Go to your Page and tap More. Tap Edit Settings then tap General. Scroll down to Similar Page Suggestions and tap On or Off.
How do I get rid of suggested for you?
What to Know
- In the app, under Suggestions for You, select the X in the upper-right corner of any user box. …
- If you don’t want to appear in anyone else’s Suggestions for You options, go to Instagram.com > profile picture > Settings.
- Then, uncheck the box next to Similar Account Suggestions and select Submit.
Why am I getting so many suggested for you posts on Facebook?
These suggested posts are personalized based on what may be relevant to you and are influenced by things such as your previous Facebook activity. Posts that are suggested for you can be videos, photos, or articles from Pages and groups that you don’t already follow. These suggestions are not paid for.
How do I turn off Facebook suggestions 2020?
Click on Notifications on the left sidebar. Then, on the right, click on People You May Know, and either turn off the friend suggestion notifications entirely or only choose to stop receiving them in specific places. That’s it!
How do I turn off suggested comments on Facebook?
After you comment on a post, scroll to the top of the post, click the little arrow in the right hand corner and click Turn off notifications for this post from the menu. What do you think of Facebook’s pop-up for notifications? Love it or hate it? Let us know in the comments.
How do I turn off recommendations in Facebook 2021?
Follow these simple steps to turn off your reviews on Facebook:
- Step #1: Log in to your Facebook Business page.
- Step #2: Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Step #3: Navigate to “Templates and Tabs”
- Step #4: Navigate to the “Reviews” tab.
- Step #5: Turn off Reviews with the slider.
How do I turn off suggested videos on Facebook?
Click the first item, “On Facebook,” and it will expand into a list. Down at the bottom you’ll find the settings for Live Videos notifications. You can turn off all notifications, or just the Suggestions, which are Live Videos that Facebook thinks you’ll like.
How do I disable GIFs on Facebook comments?
How to hide all animated GIFs in Facebook comments
- Install FBP and re-start the Web browser. …
- Find and open the “Font, Colour & Design” section on the left-hand side.
- Tick “Hide Animated Gifs”. …
- Reload your Web browser and test on an especially annoying Facebook Group.