Yes you can use two user names for your facebook account but it is against facebook policy. If you change your Facebook username you will br still able to use ur old username but you can edit it .
How long does it take for a username to become available on Facebook?
It’s said to be 14 days. Some usernames will never be made available again because the Business Page or personal profile broke Facebook’s ToS. Facebook will change their mind on their policy whenever they feel like it.
How can I get a username that is already taken on Facebook?
When Facebook says the username is taken, there are also two possibilities. To discover which – and to skip to the appropriate next section – try to type it in. Just go to Facebook.com/yourchosenusername and see what comes up. Either you will visit a page, or you will be taken to a “this page doesn’t exist” page.
What happens if a Facebook username is taken?
A username may be unavailable if it’s already claimed, even if the Page or profile it’s associated with isn’t published yet. You can learn more about policies for usernames in our Terms. Keep in mind that you must be an administrator to set a username for your Page.
How many times can I change my Facebook username?
Facebook allows users to change the username twice in total. One – you can switch from the traditional URL to a vanity URL by changing the username. Two – you can edit a custom username after 60 days of switching from the original URL.
What words are not allowed on Facebook username?
There are several things that you cannot include in your name. Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation are not allowed. You also cannot include professional titles, nicknames in the place of a middle name, or offensive or suggestive content.
How do I claim an unused Facebook page?
How to Claim a Facebook Page (That Isn’t Yours)
- 1) Go to the place page that you wish to claim and click on the settings drop down beside the message button. …
- 2) Once “Is this your business?” is clicked a pop-up will show asking if you are the official representative of the company/page.
How do I fix this page isn’t eligible to have a username?
- Go to Settings and click Page Roles.
- In the text box under “Assign a new Page role”, type the name or email address of the person you want to give admin rights to and select them from the list, click on Editor and change to Admin, then click Add.
Can I change my Facebook page username twice?
If you want to change your Facebook username, or change the username of a Facebook page you manage, do it with care: once you change your current username, you can’t go back to a previous one, as each unique username can only be used once.
How can I change my Facebook username again?
How do I update my name or username?
- Review our Profile Name Standards.
- Click in the top-right corner of Facebook and select Settings.
- Click Name.
- Enter your name and click Review change.
- Enter your password and click Save Changes.
How can I change my Facebook username 2021?
The steps for Android are almost similar.
Alternative to changing your Facebook name
- Go to the Facebook app and tap the three lines icon from the bottom right.
- Tap Settings & Privacy → Settings → Personal Information.
- Tap Name.
- Now, tap Add a nickname, a birth name…